
2002 Melbourne Half Marathon. Here is a very large me finishing my first ever half!!!

In 2004 at perhaps my heaviest ever running weight. Finishing the 2004 Half. I was about 90kg in those days.

Running for Sandringham at Lardner Park in 2008

Representing the Magpies at Ballarat in 2011.

Finishing the 2011 GOR Half with a new PB. Sorry folks, your garmin is actually right. The course is short. No PB is genuine on this course.

With Coburg legend Ken Carter on the day he was awarded life membership. I managed to convince the club's committee that he deserved it.

Sri Chinmony Princes Park 30km 2009. I was about 66kg around this time.

Sri Chinmoy Como Landing Half Marathon 2009. My first sub 90!!!!

Sri Chinmoy Maribyrnong 8km October 2009. My first ever victory in a fun run!!!

2009 Melbourne Marathon. Theres me leading a pack.

Post-race 2009 MM, chating with Peter Parks.
A soft age-group win at the Wyndham Rotary fun run in 2011. I got a nice trophy!
No comments:
Post a Comment