It might be the name of a David Lee Roth record/book but thats exactly how I felt on the weekend that has just gone by. For the first time in many months, I didnt run at all on a Sunday. I just could not be bothered running in the horrible heat and humidity. This summer is turning out to be a real shocker and it is made so much worse when the heat will not go away overnight. I find it much harder to motivate myself getting up at 6am when it is still 24 degrees!
So added to all this is the fact that I was also sick recently and during the last 2 weeks I have done a combined total of about 65km! Here is how it has looked:
Week ending 19th Feb - Unwell most of the week, Did a total of about 40km
Week ending 26th Feb - Unwell at the begining of the week, then slowly eased back into some running before being horrified by the heat/humidity of the weekend. Did a total of 25km.
So thats the story right now folks. Not looking too good. Lets hope for some better weeks to follow. I might have to settle for a very mediocre Geelong half in 7 weeks!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment