Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wrong time of the year to be losing weight!!!!

Well I am happy to report that I have made a bit of progress with the kms and last week I knocked out 80km!!! The sad thing is my waistline isnt shrinking and with so many BBQ's/xmas functions at this time of the year, I might have to go on one of them new years resolution diets!


Anyway the last 2 weeks have looked like this:


Week ending 4th December - A bit of pull back and reduced the kms to 60


Week ending 11th December - Back to increasing the mileage and finished with 80kms. First time I have done that much for several months.





I also attended the Cool Running Melbourne Xmas BBQ on this day after running 20km with the group. The run/BBQ was organised by Tony Dell who is a very popular character on the Melbourne running scene. I have attached a pic below. I am on the far right in the green.

No comments: