Well another setback! Just as I was confident of having a good week and pumping out 70km, I get struck down with the flu which as sidelined me for a few days. After all the other setbacks I have had this year with work, house renovations, adjusting to different sessions etc I was confident that I was going to be able to make some progress with the kms this week. Oh well it wasn't to be so I will just have to sit patiently while I wait for the legs to be ready to handle the bigger load.
Tomorrow I will be giving the track a miss so I will have to wait a while to make my 1500 debut. Last weekend I enjoyed racing the 3000m at Doncaster although I was embarrassingly slow in a time of 11.28. Oh well I can only get better. I hope to return to running over the next few days and continue the battle to build up the weekly mileage.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment